- Custom manufactured vintage style drop loop frame.
- Complete .120” wall DOM steel tube.
- Exclusive Sportsman vintage style double reduction drive system.
- Engine mounts and BTR seat brackets tig welded in place.
- Designed to carry the powerful Sportsman Flyer motorcycle engine from 100cc up to 250cc.
- Based on the Sportsman 200 with extended wheel base for added high speed stability.
- Completely redesigned front suspension to carry speed rated motorcycle tires and wheels.
The Bonneville Flyer is available on a very limited basis as a “works” racer with factory support to race teams. It has been certified to run in SCTA sanctioned motorcycle events. This is not a standard production motorcycle. It was developed from the Sportsman 200 model with one purpose in mind, to set land speed records on the world famous Bonneville Salt Flats. This was accomplished in its first year running the salt. It has set records in both 175cc and 250cc classes, running well over 80 mph. In order to be approved by the Southern California Timing Association we upgraded the standard Sportsman 200 chassis. The wheel base has been increased, proper speed rated motorcycle tires and wheels were added, the front fork and friction shock was developed, and various safety features added. The result is a solid and capable machine able to pass SCTA tech inspection and legally run on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
The Bonneville Flyer comes with a certificate of authenticity, serial number, record of the original owners name and the build date.
Please contact us for further details. Click here.
SHIPPING COST NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST.