- Custom manufactured vintage style Keystone frame.
- Complete .120” wall DOM steel tube construction.
- Exclusive Sportsman vintage style double reduction drive system.
- Removable engine subframe.
- Designed to carry the powerful Sportsman Flyer motorcycle engines from 100cc up to 250cc.
- Vintage style internal spring forks with rebound damping.
- H speed rated motorcycle tires.
- Completely redesigned front suspension to carry speed rated motorcycle tires and wheels.
The Bonneville Flyer with Keystone option is a factory works racer based on a modified Bonneville chassis. Available to select people and teams on a limited basis. Keystone style frames were developed by Harley and Indian and first appeared at the “Keystone” wooden board track. Back at the turn of the last century various factories removed the drop loop part of motorcycle frames and replaced the removed section with heavy plates so the engine could be lowered and moved forward in the chassis. This also allowed faster engine changes. Sportsman Flyer has made the same modification to the Bonneville frame with the same results. Engine sub-frames are available for various Sportsman Flyer motorcycle engines. All engines are extensively modified throughout.
The Bonneville Flyer with Keystone option is available on a very limited basis as a factory “works” racer with factory support to race teams. It has been certified to run in SCTA sanctioned motorcycle events.
Please contact us for further details. Click here.
SHIPPING COST NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST.