- Manufactured by Sportsman Flyer.
- CAD designed and CNC machined in the USA.
- Fits standard cruiser 2″ bottom bracket shell.
- Extra wide 11 3/4″ offset between pedal crank arms.
- Sealed bearing bottom bracket.
If your custom building a motorbike and need the pedal crank to clear even the widest engine choices, the Sportsman Pedal Crank Assembly is the answer. This is NOT a cheap low end wide pedal crank that will fall apart. Like all Sportsman Flyer components this assembly is custom manufactured in the USA to our specifications. ¾” bottom bracket shaft, sealed bearings, 28 tooth pedal sprocket with adjustable offset for perfect chain alignment, and chrome plated forged steel pedal crank arms for 9/16″ pedals. Pedal sprocket has ½” pitch and works with standard cruiser bicycle chain, 415, #41, and BMX style chains.