- Classic Sportsman Flyer stretch and loop frame design similar to our heavyweight motorbikes.
- 1” .090 wall steel frame tubes for strength and lighter weight.
- Worksman INB rear triangle frame construction with 110mm hub spacing.
- Design to accept the stainless steel Sportsman Flyer in-frame gas tank and tool box.
- Can be upgraded with all necessary Sportsman components to easily motorize.
- Available in cruiser and board track racer models.
Finally a reasonably priced complete pedal bicycle designed for the home motorbike builder or for someone just wanting a classic vintage bicycle. The frames utilize the industrial Worksman INB rear triangle and the Sportsman Flyer classic stretch and loop lugged front frame section. Vintage standard 2″ bottom bracket, 1″ steer tube, 110mm rear hub spacing, idler sprocket mount bracket tig welded in place for motor side chain adjustment, and of course the Sportsman Flyer brass head badge. These bicycles are the perfect starting point to add your smaller kit motor of choice or to pedal around in style. These bicycles are available in a stock configuration, assembled to ordered, and then drop shipped from the Worksman factory in New York. The standard finish is grey primer. The bike can be left raw finish or black for no additional cost. Any other standard color is an additional $25. Please add a note to your order if any finish other than grey primer is desired.
SHIPPING COST NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COST.