- CNC machined billet aluminum.
- A full 7/8″ wide for greater clamping area.
- 7/8″ sprocket standoffs for wider tire clearance.
- Unique three piece adapter design for easier installation.
- 3/8″ fasteners for both the adapter and sprocket mounting.
- Dynamically balanced design.
The Sportsman Heavy Duty Sprocket Adapter is the strongest, widest sprocket adapter available, with a full 7/8″ width clamping surface. The adapter body is a unique balanced three piece design that easily fits between even the largest spokes. The three 3/8″ adapter bolts are arranged in such a way as to draw the three clamping pieces to center, which is far superior to other commercially available two piece designs. The Sportsman sprockets have a large 2 3/8″ center hole and 3/8″ counter sunk bolts for greater coaster brake arm clearance. If you want a perfectly balanced sprocket adapter with greater clamping force and easier installation, then the Sportsman Heavy Duty Sprocket Adapter is for you. Currently available for the Shimano CB110 and Hystop brand hub. Standard sprockets are the 40, 44 and 56t. Virtually any sprocket size is available as a special order and takes about a week to have made and shipped. Sprockets are designed to run either the standard 415 or 41 chain.