- Based on the vintage Harley Davidson springer fork design.
- Internal compression and rebound springs.
- 1″ .120 wall DOM steel tube construction on both front and rear fork blades.
- 4 ½” I.D. spacing for motorcycle tires.
- Designed to carry the modified Worksman drum hub with upgraded axle and spacer kit.
This is our latest design springer fork using what we have learned from previous models. The front fork carries internal compression and rebound springs, making the ride height and spring rate easily adjustable. The front fork also carries bronze pistons tying the front and rear forks together with very close tolerance reducing free play. The result is a smooth and tight assembly. The friction shock completes the package. These forks offer the very best performance in a true vintage design.