- Based on the vintage Monark Springer Springer with modern design and updated geometry.
- Proven and used the Bonneville Flyer and Sportsman 200E models.
- 1″ .120 wall DOM steel tube construction on both front and rear fork blades.
- 4 ½” I.D. spacing for motorcycle tires.
- Designed to carry the modified Worksman drum hub with upgraded axle and spacer kit.
This is the same fork we used on the original Bonneville Salt Flats for numerous land speed records. Designed with a 1″ threaded steer tube. Heavy duty linkage arms, bronze bushings and shoulder bolts used throughout. American made heavy duty springs. Includes fully functional friction shock assembly. If you want the best Monark style fork assembly made, this is it.
There are no reviews yet.