- Manufactured by Sportsman Flyer.
- CAD designed and CNC machined in the USA.
- Fits standard cruiser 2″ bottom bracket shell.
- Extra wide 10 3/4″ offset between pedal crank arms.
- Sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- Reduction hub assembly.
This is the famous Sportsman Flyer Reduction Hub Assembly as used on the Bonneville Flyer, Sportsman 200, 160, and 80,. Tested and proven on the world famous Bonneville Salt Flats to well over 80 mph. It is similar to our Standard Wide Pedal Crank but has the reduction hub assembly and sprockets as well. This system is based on vintage board track racers. If you want authenticity, durability, and absolutely the coolest and most accurate drive system available – look no further. Comes with adjustable offset pedal side sprocket and both primary and secondary drives. Due to various drive system primary and secondary offsets, this system is currently available only with purchase of a COMPLETE Sportsman Flyer or a Sportsman Flyer Engine Install Kit.